This is a sponsored post.
As you are getting ready to start the Personal Trainer Food program, I wanted to share some tips to help you have the most success. And if you haven’t ordered your food yet, what are you waiting for?
Personal Trainer Food Coupon Code
Use Code “MOMBLOGGERS” for $150 off any 28-day program.
Personal Trainer Food Tips
Before you begin any new lifestyle change, i.e. diet, you need to be sure you are ready. Set yourself up to be successful. Here are a few tips to help you be more successful on the Personal Trainer Food program.
- Get into the right mindset. Do not think of a diet as something you will do for a few weeks and then forget about. This is a lifestyle change. Be ready to be uncomfortable (and maybe a little hungry). If you are not ready for the change, you will not be successful.
- Clean out your kitchen. Get rid of all the foods that will tempt you. You will definitely need to be sure you have room in your freezer. Depending on the plan, you may have as much as 28-days worth of meals in your freezer. At 3 meals/day, that is a lot of food. It’s also good to clean out your pantry.
- Read over everything in your package. When you first receive the box, you will need to put the food in your freezer. You will get some information and it’s important that you read over everything and be sure you understand it. Maybe take some photos with your smartphone, so you have the information with your whenever you eat.
- Plan. Think about where you eat your meals. If you have lunch at work, how will you bring the food to lunch. Is there a place to store the frozen meal and a microwave to heat it up? Planning ahead will save you from being stuck without a meal.
- Plan for failure. What? Did I just tell you to plan for failure? I sure did. Often we fail because we didn’t plan. There may be times where you are hungry or something unexpected happens and you do not have your next Personal Trainer Food meal available. What will you do? This is when those screen shots may come in handy if you have to eat in a restaurant. Think about how you will handle any possible setbacks. When it happens (and it will) you will know exactly what to do.
Plus BONUS Tip: Purchase extra bottles of the Personal Trainer Food sauces. My family has gone crazy over these sauces on their vegetables. I’m about to place an order for more.
I can’t guarantee 100% that if you follow every one of those tips you will be successful, but I can assure you that thinking ahead will help you tremendously.
Let me know if you sign up. I’d love to hear how you are doing on the program.
Disclosure: This is a Personal Trainer Food sponsored post. I received 28 days of food (3 meals/day) in exchange for these posts. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.