This is an Energizer® sponsored post.
Have your batteries died in your controller in the middle of a game? Quite often my kids are running through the house yelling, “Who has AA batteries? I need gaming batteries NOW!” because their controller isn’t working. It’s always during the level you are having a hard time conquering (and this time you are close).
Energizer® Ultimate Lithium™ Batteries
Do you think about the type of batteries you put into your gaming devices? The different types can make a difference in performance, possible damage and reliability. Here are a few reasons why you should be using Energizer® Ultimate Lithium™ batteries in your gaming devices from now on:
- Longest lasting battery. That means you will be able to play longer on each set of batteries. Helps you stay strong throughout your gaming sessions
- Leak-resistant. I have opened up the back of a device and it leaked everywhere and ruined the controller. We all have a few controllers that we use a lot, but you may have some extras for the times when you have a 3rd or 4th player. You don’t use those controllers often, but you want them ready (and working) when you need them.
- Less interruptions. Yes, you will have to eventually change the battery, but you will get more playing time from each Energizer® Ultimate Lithium™ battery so you will have less interruptions.
- Holds power for 20 years while in storage. That feature alone is worth it. Most of us will use the batteries before the 20 years are up, but it’s good to know that I can stock up on batteries and not worry about them dying before I use them.
- Good in extreme temperatures. It doesn’t matter if you are playing your device in the winter, summer, spring or fall. Whether it’s inside or outside. By the fireplace or in the the cold basement. These batteries will work.
- 33% lighter. You may not think that the weight of the battery will matter much, but if you are holding a controller for hours, ounces can make a BIG difference.
I have replaced a lot of broken controllers and gaming devices and they are very expensive. If using the right gaming batteries will save me from replacing the device, I’m all for it.
Don’t forget these batteries can be used in other devices such as:
- Digital Cameras
- Computer Mouse
- Remote Controls
- GPS Unit
Stock up before the holidays! You don’t want to open a present and find out you forgot the batteries!!!
Battery Buying Tips
- When I buy ANY gift that needs a battery, I purchase the battery immediately. That way I don’t have to go back and figure out what batteries I need.
- If for some reason, I can’t, I take a quick snapshot of the name of the item and the type of batteries it needs. That way I will have the information with me when I’m at a store with batteries.
Go stock up on your Energizer® Ultimate Lithium™ batteries now!
Disclosure: This is an Energizer® sponsored post. I received compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.