Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Don’t be spammy. No one likes it. I will delete it.
- Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic. As long as the link you leave adds to the post or gives more information, please include it. I will delete the entire comment if the link is spam or not relevant to the post.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted. There is no reason to be nasty. I’d like to keep this blog PG!
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. This doesn’t mean that if you do not agree with me I will delete the post. This does mean that if you leave comments that offend an entire race, gender, etc, it will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted. Do not attack me or any other person directly. No time for meanies here!
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
Comment Policy Last Updated September 27, 2016