Here are the answers to some of the common questions I receive about reviews and sponsored content on my blog.
Yes, I do review products on my blog. Here are a few of my review policies:
- If you would like me to write about your product, I will need to try the product first.
- Products will not be returned after the post is published.
- There may be a fee for the review depending on the product. Contact me with the details of the product review for more information.
- Reviews will be honest and I will not send a copy of the review to you before I post it.
- Products may show up in a future gift guide.
- I reserve the right to not review the product after trying it out.
- There is an extra fee for giveaways.
- I will fully disclose the relationship and whether I received the product.
- I only use non-follow links.
- Please allow at least 2 weeks for review to be posted. If you have a specific deadline, that must be given before the product is sent to assure room in the editorial calendar.
The different types of content I write:
Straight review of the product – You must provide the product for me to try and if you would like to do a giveaway with the review, there will be an extra fee. You will not be given the option to see the post before it is published. This will be a 100% honest review of my thoughts on the product/service.
Sponsored content – Generally, I like to try the product before writing sponsored content, but not always necessary. This content will be a story or article around a topic. It may be driven by the client or me. There is a fee for all sponsored content.
Gift guides – I write gift guides for the holidays each year. There is no fee to be included in the gift guide, however, you must send the product for me to try out first. I only include products that I have personally used.
You can download my media kit for more information.
[fc id=’4′ align=’center’][/fc]