As a scrapbooker, I love the idea of preserving my kids’ school years, but I don’t always have the time to create them. I don’t want my lack of time to mean my kids won’t have those school years documented. momAgenda offers an easy solution to preserving your child’s school years, the School Years line.
You can get the School Years book personalized with your child’s name.
The inside of the book is filled with large envelopes with one for each school year from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. Each year has a few questions you can answer about your child. As your child grows older, they can complete these themselves.
This book has to last a lifetime and beyond, so I was happy to see that the binder is very sturdy and very easy to look through even after it’s filled with memorabilia. The binding is covered so you don’t see the rings which is a nice touch.
momAgenda School Years Giveaway
ENDED! momAgenda is giving one (1) of my readers a School Years book in the color of your choice.
- Leave me a comment letting me know which color is your favorite.
- Tweet the following and leave a link to the tweet in the comments below.
I’m starting the school year with @momAgenda I entered the #giveaway @ScrappinMichele http://bit.ly/VcE2oa #momAgendaCOMM
- Giveaway ends on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 10pm ET.
- I will randomly pick one winner using “And The Winner Is” plugin.
- I will notify winner by email and you will have 24 hours to respond or I will choose another winner.
- Winner must provide information needed to get the prize to you. All information collected will ONLY be for the purposes of delivering the School Years book.
- Must be 18 to win.
- Approximate value is $36.
- Only 1 entry per household.
Disclosure: As a member of the #momAgendaCOMM, I receive compensation in exchange for my posts and reviews. All opinions are 100% my own.