If you have read any of the Dummies series books, you know the format. This book is a very easy read and gives wonderful step by step instructions for everything you will need including opening an account, creating boards, pinning, commenting and sharing pins.Kelby includes a lot of photos to help you through each step.
While the book is geared more towards Pinterest newbies, as a long-time Pinterest addict, I learned a many things too. The chapters that I learned the most from are the Self-Promoting on Pinterest and Pinterest Etiquette chapters.
Pinterest For Dummies Giveaway
I have been provided one (1) copy of Pinterest for Dummies to give away to one (1) lucky reader.
To Enter: Answer one of the following 3 questions in a comment below and leave me a link to your Pinterest boards.
- What would you like to learn from Pinterest For Dummies?
- What do you use (or want to use) Pinterest for?
- What one thing about Pinterest confuses you the most?
Tweet the following and leave a comment below with a link to your tweet. May tweet once each day.
I just entered to win awesome new book, Pinterest for Dummies from @scrappinmichele. http://bit.ly/JTdGUK
- Giveaways are limited to US and Canada only.
- Approx. Retail Value of prize is $16.99.
- The giveaway will end at 5:00 pm EST on Tuesday, May 29, 2012.
- One winner will be randomly chosen using the And The Winner Is plugin.
- Valid winner will be notified via e-mail and will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Let’s Talk About Pinterest For Dummies!
Don’t forget to leave me a link to your Pinterest boards. I love following new pinners.
Disclosure: I received a copy of the Pinterest for Dummies book to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own. Affiliate links within post.