is a blend of green tea, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in a powder form which you add to water, shake and drink. I received the Energy formula in the flavors Citron, Tropic and Teaberry.
- Citron has a lemon tea flavor
- Tropic is a blend of berry, pineapple & Guava.
- Teaberry is a mixed berry tea.
I tried all three flavors and the Teaberry was my favorite. I did not care for the Tropic at all and the Citron, I thought was ok, but not my favorite.
I try to drink at least 8 cups of water each day and adding flavors to the water makes a huge difference for me because I’m not a fan of plain water. I added the Phix energy mix to my water in the afternoon which is generally the time of day where I am feeling the most tired and I usually go for caffeine.
I didn’t feel any different with the Phix energy drink than with a caffeine drink. After looking at the ingredients of the Phix Energy mix, it has 80 mg of caffeine from Yerba Mate, so I suppose it gives me the same boost as my other caffeine drinks using a natural ingredient.
Phix Natural Energy Mix Giveaway
ENDED! Phix is offering a giveaway of a 1 month subscription to Phix (3 boxes of the flavor of their choice) and a coupon for 25% off a future purchase. U.S. entries only. The giveaway will end at 10:00 pm ET on Friday, December 16, 2011.
To enter, leave me a comment below with the time of day that you need an energy pick me up.
Disclosure: I received a sample of the Phix Natural Energy Mix in exchange for my review as part of a promotional program with Phix and MomSelect. All opinions are 100% my own.
Let’s Talk About Phix And Energy!
What time of the day do you feel you need a pick-me-up?
- Phix Teams Up With Grassroot Soccer to Fight HIV (prweb.com)
- Phix Athletes Gather to Support The Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) and the Life Rolls On Foundation ‘They Will Surf Again’ Event (prweb.com)
- Phix All-Natural Energy Aid Review and Giveaway (wahmresourcesite.com)