You’ve wanted to try My Yoga Online., but the thought of putting on your Yoga pants and doing the Downward Dog in front of others is frightening! I’m there with you. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that you can do yoga in your home with professional yoga instructors on
My Yoga Online Features
This past month, I had a complimentary month to My Yoga Online and I did a lot of the Yoga for Busy Moms classes.
First, let me tell you a bit about My Yoga Online.
- Offers 1000s of Yoga, Pilates and wellness videos.
- Available to watch on your computer, iPad, iPhone, Android and even stream the classes to your Roku, PS3, Samsung TV and Apple TV
- Classes available for all levels
- You can purchase videos to download and watch even when you do not have internet access
- Monthly, yearly & free membership options
I started my month by taking a few of the beginner yoga classes. I have done yoga in the past, but it’s been a long time. It was so nice to be able to do the yoga classes in the privacy of my own home. I didn’t have to get all dressed up in my good yoga pants, get in the car, drive to a yoga studio, park, walk in the studio and figure out how I’m going to fit into a class.
I just opened up my Yoga computer (seriously…I used my Lenovo Yoga to stream my yoga classes!), found the class I wanted to take, hit play and voila…. Yoga class!
Disclosure: This is a #sponsored post. I received 1 month free in order to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.
You can go over to My Yoga Online and sign up for a free membership and see what types of classes are offered. If you are curious, go ahead and purchase a class or try a month. Let me know what you think if you give it a try.