In case you haven’t been following along on Facebook and Twitter, I had a pretty rough October through Mid January. It all went something like this….
- Get a cold
- Cold turned into sinus infection, ear infection and bronchitis, heavy duty meds, lot of breathing treatments
- Sinus infection doesn’t go away, more meds and more breathing treatments
- Sinus infection still doesn’t go away, head to allergist, continue meds and breathing treatments
- CT scan of head shows sinuses blocked and deviated septum, more meds and breathing treatments
- Head to ENT because 6 weeks of antibiotics have done nothing
- Schedule surgery to fix deviated septum, clear out sinuses on both sides and open up sinus passages so this won’t happen again
- Recover from surgery
- Recovery taking much longer than I hoped
- Kidney stones? Still not sure what it was….
And I looked something like this most of the time:
and my nose looked like this….
That was my last 3 1/2 months. So needless to say, I’m sick of being sick!!!