1. What’s your favorite time of the day, and why?
That changes so much for me. Right now it’s from about 8 am to 11 am because the house is quiet. Everyone is either at school or work. I can do anything I want. What do I usually do? Sleep or work, but just knowing I can do anything is enough.
2. If health wasn’t an issue, what food could you live off of?
Mexican Food DEFINITELY
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
My first thought was money cuz I could do so many of the other things I want to do if I had an endless supply of money, but I want to be more creative. So, I’m going to say time to do anything I want. Meaning I always start projects and never find the time to finish them. There are so many other things I want to do, but just don’t find the time.
4. What’s one thing that you get teased about a lot?
I’d say probably being short. I do not mind being short at all. I kinda like it. It is the first thing people say to me when they meet me in person, “” Even when I’ve told them I wss short, they are surprised I am SOOO short. I’m 5 feet even.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Easy…Sex And The City and I’d want to be Carrie. That show is how I envisioned my life after college and before getting married and having a family. I dreamed about being some big-time executive in NYC.
6. If you could have one talent that you don’t already have, what would it be?
To be able to sing WELL!
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Definitely the beach in the Caribbean. I love the clear water and white sands.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Pop. I love catchy pop tunes.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
That’s easy, the Apple store! I love my Apple products and anything that goes with them.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Can I pick the future? I would love to see all the cool stuff that happens with technology in the future.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be? (Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Bashful probably. Everyone is surprised when I say I’m shy, but I am. I’m just good at hiding it I guess.
13. What’s the last album you listened to?
OH geez. I never listen to albums anymore. I just download songs that I like from iTunes. The last song I listened to was Lady GaGa’s song with Elton John.
14. What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
Hmmmm, I can’t think of anything. I’m such an open book. LOL! Let’s see. I went to Travel school after college and I was going to either work on a cruise ship or be a travel agent. Why didn’t I? I ended up meeting my hubby on AOL and the rest is history.