1. Sunshine. It may seem obvious, but boy am I on cloud 9 when the sun is out. I notice it the most when we’ve had several days in a row where the sun don’t shine. I feel sluggish, depressed and generally unhappy. Then one day the sun shines and I feel like I could take on the world.
2. Vanilla and Chocolate Pepperidge Farm Goldfish. These are new finds. I have been hooked on the chocolate ones for a few months, but I just got hooked on the vanilla (eating both as I write this). Since I’m always watching what I eat, these 2 treats are sweet, yet not too bad for me (I could do much worse). Alone, they are both good, but when you mix them up, ahhh devine!
3. Chick Flicks. I’m a sucker for a good love story with a happy ending. I hate sad endings. I know the happy endings are predictable, but we have sad in real life, so I want to see the happy endings.
4. Chocolate Tootsie Pops. Love, Love, Love these!!! That tootsie roll surprise in the middle just makes me feel like a kid.
5. Color Orange. duh?! 😀 If you follow my blog, you know it’s my favorite color. I might even be working on a project that is ALL orange. You can read all about my love of Orange here.
6. Jason (hubby). He really does make me happy. I know I get angry with him sometimes, and he can irritate me, but he can also make me happy. He is my best friend and I can’t imagine my life without him (kinda sappy here!!)
7. Summer. I love summer. I love the pool. I love the warmth. I love the 4th of July fireworks. I love vacation. I love breaks from school. I love my birthday…all that happens in summer.
8. The Beach. If I could wake up anywhere in the world every morning? Beach, definitely. I feel at home and at peace when I’m at the beach. And not 2 miles from the beach, but AT the beach.
9. My Friends. I feel blessed to have so many friends. Many of my friends are online and I am not sure how I would survive many of my days without my friends! They make me very happy!
10. Blogging! Yes, it really does make me happy. I feel very fortunate that I am doing something I absolutely love. This doesn’t feel like work. I work more than I should. Not because I have to, but because I want to.
If you want to do a list of 10, link to it below or just tell me a few things that make you happy.