This is a sponsored post.
This past week the air in the DC area has gone from warm to frigid! As soon as the temperatures drop below 50 degrees, the first thing I want to drink in the morning is tea. I’m always looking for new teas to enjoy during cold winter months. Adagio Teas sent me a gift card to purchase several of their teas and I’ve had fun trying the new flavors.
I ordered the tea earlier this year, so I also ordered an iced tea flavor because I don’t drink hot tea in the summer when it’s 95 degrees.
Setting Up Your Winter Morning Routine
Your morning routine will set the tone for the entire day. My routines tend to change with the seasons. In the summer, I’m more likely to get up and work out earlier in the morning before the heat sets in. But in the winter, I like to start slower and warm myself up.
Here is how to warm yourself up for the perfect winter day.
- Make yourself a hot tea (Adagio Teas’ Hot Cinnamon Spice is my favorite).
- Sit in your favorite warm spot in your house (it’s ok if that is your bed).
- Find something inspirational to listen to or read. Podcasts or books on audio are perfect for this. Spend 15 minutes with your inspirational materials.
- Pull out your goals and planner. Read through your goals for the week, month or year (or all).
- Plan your day to accomplish everything you need to do that day to help you achieve your goals.
- Sit for a few minutes enjoying the last few drops of your Adagio tea.
This whole routine doesn’t need to take more than 20 – 30 minutes, but believe me, it will make a huge difference in your attitude for the rest of the day.
Some of the gourmet teas they have are:
- Vibrant Herbal Teas
- Kid Friendly (and more importantly, caffeine free) Blends
- Energizing Yerba Mate
- Caffeine Free Rooibos Teas
- Classic Japanese Genmaicha
- Exclusive Teaware
They have such a huge variety of teas that I had a hard time picking out a few to test. I found that the teas I ordered have a strong flavor, so you definitely do not need more than the recommended teaspoon.
Head on over to Adagio Teas and find your favorite flavors. Let me know what you ordered and did you incorporate it into your morning routine?
Disclosure: This is an Adagio Tea sponsored post. I received a gift certificate in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.