With only one more day until the big Diet Coke 29th Birthday Celebration & surprise, I thought it would be fun to find a few interesting facts.
Diet Coke Trivia
1. When Diet Coke was introduced in 1982, it was the first new product added to the Coca-Cola trademark since 1886.
2. Diet Coke is not a modified form of Coke, but rather a completely different formula.
3. Before a Coke (including Diet Coke) product goes to market, it undergoes nearly 450 different tests to be sure it meets the Company standards.
4. Within 2 years of being brought to the market, Diet Coke became the top diet soft drink in the world.
5. Karl Lagerfeld designed 3 Limited Edition Diet Coke aluminum bottles.
6. A can of Diet Coke will float in water while a can of regular Coke sinks. Explanation here.
I love the Karl Lagerfeld designer bottles. Here is the box they come in.
That’s the end of my Diet Coke fun posts. Tomorrow we will find out what the big surprise is and I will post as soon as I can.
Remember to “Stay Extraordinary” (2011 slogan.)
Let’s Talk About Diet Coke!
Do you know any interesting facts? Have you ever been to the World of Coke in Atlanta? I was there a long time ago, but I do remember the tour being a lot of fun.