This is a Best Buy sponsored post.
Do your kids play video games? Do you get tired of listening to them play video games? It’s loud and they are loud. I have a solution. The premium wireless headphones, Turtle Beach Stealth 700 gaming for the PS4 from Best Buy.
Loud Video Games
I have two kids in my house who play video games a lot. I know how loud it can be. They like to play in the late evening after homework and right about the time I want to go to bed.
The Turtle Beach gaming headphones have been AWESOME! They get to play their games and I get peace and quiet.
Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for PS4
The features you will like:
- No more sound coming from the video game console.
- Premium quality headphones at an affordable price.
The features your kids will like:
- DTS Headphone:X® 7.1 Surround Sound for a complete gaming audio experience. This will make it sound like they are in a room with speakers all around them.
- Noice-Cancellation to help your kids focus on the game and drown out all the outside sounds.
- Lightweight and very comfortable with ear cushions (soft on the ears). This is so important for gamers. The biggest complaint my boys usually have with headphones is the cushioning over the ears. If there isn’t enough, the headphones squish their ears. These headphones won’t do that. And if your kids wear glasses, these headphones have softer foam in the area where the glasses rest.
- 10-15 hours on a battery charge. My kids love this feature because they can go a few days without recharging the battery.
- Compatible with the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app for precise control of the headphone’s features.
- Includes a flip-down microphone for multiplayer games with chat.
The Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for PS4 & PS4 (SKU 5866709) is available at Best Buy with a $30 discount through 12/23/17.
This is the perfect gift for gamers because they are comfortable, rechargeable, affordable, AND will help you get some peace and quiet in your home.
Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.