The Toshiba Satellite P755D-S5172 smokin’ power to handle all my photo and video needs. As the Chief Memory Officer of the McGraw family, I need a laptop that will process photos and videos with ease.processor gives the
Let’s start with the outside of the laptop. The Toshiba Satellite is a beautiful laptop with a textured grey exterior which doesn’t show fingerprints at all.
The keyboard feels very solid with large keys and is so easy to type on. It also includes a number keypad.
The touch pad is lit up and there is a button to easily turn it off and on when you use a mouse.
Toshiba Satellite As Family Computer
I use the Toshiba as my main PC and here are the reasons why:
- AMD Quad-Core A8-3520M Accelerated Processor gives me the speed to multi-task.
- 6 GB of RAM keeps my photo & video software running smoothly
- 640GB Hard Drive is enough space for all my software, documents, digital scrapbooking kits and photos
- DVD/Blu-Ray with harman/kardon® stereo speakers allows me to watch movies or listen to music and not sacrifice quality
- 15.6″ Widescreen HD TruBrite® LED Backlit display, 1366×768 resolution means I can have 2 windows open and see both
- Webcam & Microphone so I can video conference with my family
- Battery life up to 5 hours so I can take the laptop to the family room and still have all my photo and video capabilities and no cord.
- Memory Card Reader so I can put my SD card right into the computer to upload all my photos for processing.
Toshiba Satellite P755d-s5172 Bottom Line
The Toshiba Satellite P755D-S5172 laptop is powerful enough to replace a desktop. It gives me all the speed and hard drive space to upload and process my photos and videos. I like to work on my media while I am still on vacation. This laptop allows me to do that.
Starting at $649.99 this laptop is perfect for any Chief Memory Officer.
Disclosure: I am an AMD Tech Mom and receive compensation in exchange for my participation. All opinions are 100% my own. Affiliate links within post.