This is a sponsored post.
A few months ago, I told you about an awesome online summer learning program called Brain Chase. I know that with the busy summer your kids have, you may have wondered how to fit Brain Chase into your busy summer.
Summer Learning Questions
A few questions you may have:
- What if we go on vacation and have no WiFi?
- My child has afternoon summer camp, will there be time?
- My son is going to sleep away camp, how will he complete that week’s task?
- We will be on vacation during the challenge weeks and will miss the bonuses, what do we do?
- I don’t want my kids to spend their summer on the computer, so will they have to spend endless hours on the computer?
Brain Chase Summer Learning Answers
And I have an answer to these questions for you too. Here are some of the awesome features of the Brain Chase summer learning program that will answer the questions above.
- Each weekly lesson takes 5 hours to complete.
- There are 5 weeks in the challenge and you can not work ahead, but you may finish any past work you missed. Even if you do it all in the 5th week, you are still good.
- You can complete the 5 hours per week for 5 weeks in any way that suits your family and schedule. If you prefer 1 hour/day for 5 days, then go for that. If you prefer to do all 5 hours on the rainy, icky day of the week, go for that. It’s up to you.
- Your child will spend 5 hours/week using the computer to complete the summer learning tasks. Not only are they playing a game, but they are working to keep up their skills during the summer. We don’t want any of the icky brain drain during the summer.
- Your bonus items can be shipped to you anywhere you are (including a hotel,) so just let them know where to ship them.
Kids & Summer Learning
With my kids, it’s all how I approach this. If I tell them they will need to spend 5 hours/week for 5 weeks learning on the computer during the summer, I will definitely hear groans. But instead, I told them they would be spending 5 hours each week for 5 weeks working on an awesome challenge where they will figure out clues and find where the Sunstone of Cortés is hidden.
Now you have no excuses, go to the Brain Chase website and sign up. Use the coupon code GEEKLIFE15 to get 15% off.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by The Motherhood and Brain Chase. I received compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.