This is a sponsored post.
I discovered the most awesomest (probably not a real word) scanner. It’s the ScanSnap iX100 and it’s awesome because you can scan paper straight to your mobile device. It’s so easy!
Within 10 minutes of opening the box, I was scanning documents to my mobile phone. Plug it into your computer to set it all up and can also scan straight to your computer using the USB cord included in the box.
Scanning to Your Mobile Device
Use WiFi or connect directly to the ScanScan with your mobile phone. Open the paper feed on the scanner and that turns it on. If the blue lights are all on, then you are set.
To scan another sheet or the other side, just feed the paper again, when you see this on the screen.
Then feed another sheet through.
Keep doing that until you are done and then press the Scan/Stop button again. Your documents will be in the ScanSnap app on your mobile device.
The scan shows up in the app almost instantaneously. It’s so fast. This is much easier to use than my big desktop scanner.
ScanSnap iX100 Features
Here are some of the main features of the ScanSnap. You can read all about the specifications at the Fujitsu website.
- Wireless scanning (even without WiFi)
- Lithium battery so it’s portable
- Takes 5.2 seconds/letter-sized page to scan
- Scan to a PC or Mac, iOS, Amazon or Android mobile device
- Only 14 oz (can easily fit in a purse or backpack)
- Continuous document feeding
- Dual scan (scan 2 small documents like business cards at the same time)
- Stitch images together automatically
- Scan directly to the cloud
- Comes with software to help you organize your scans.
I’m going to let my son use the scanner for school. He hates having so many papers with him all the time and this way he can scan stuff in when he gets it and keep it organized in folders and never lose papers again. And he’ll always have access to the papers no matter where he is.
This really is one of the coolest scanners I’ve ever worked with. The ScanSnap iX100 retails for $229.
Disclosure: I received the ScanSnap iX100 for this review. All opinions are my own. No other compensation received.