This is an Allstate sponsored post. What to save time on everyday tasks? Allstate’s QuickTrip app will take the work out of planning your day and help you check off those errands from your to-do list.
Each time I leave my house to run a few errands, I think about what is the most efficient way to get it all done. Living in an area like Northern Virginia means a 20-minute drive could take you 90 minutes if you don’t plan carefully.
What Does QuickTrip Do?
QuickTrip syncs with your calendar and reminders and then optimizes the route you take to get everything done efficiently. You will save time on everyday tasks and gas money.
- Free iOS app. Download here.
- Sync with your calendar and reminders.
- You can manually add tasks to the QuickTrip app.
- Press the “Optimize Route” button to have QuickTrip re-order your tasks.
- Enter your VIN for your car and QuickTrip will send you maintenance reminders for your car.
- Connects with Apple maps, Google maps, and Waze with an efficient multi-stop route.
Allstate QuickTrip Video
Check out a video that shows how the QuickTrip app tackles your to-do list.
Download QuickTrip for your iPhone from the App Store and let QuickTrip plan your day. When I first downloaded the app, I realized I didn’t have many of the addresses for my appointments. You need to have the address in the calendar appointment or reminder in order for QuickTrip to work. (You can add it directly in the app if you’d like).
In the past, I would have to look up the address when I got into the car to head to my appointment. That was really inefficient. Using QuickTrip changed that and I began to put the address in when I created the appointment or task. How can you save time on everyday tasks if you don’t keep track of them properly?
You will find that you probably frequent the same places often and once you start adding the addresses, it’s easy to pull them up each time you create an appointment.
Quick Tips for Using QuickTrip
Best Ways to Save Time on Everyday Tasks
- Be sure to add all addresses to your calendar appointments and reminders.
- Plan your days by adding in all the tasks and appointments you have. Even the ones where you know the location and how to get there. QuickTrip will plan the most efficient route and you will save time on everyday tasks.
- Add your car to QuickTrip so you can keep up with maintenance on your car.
- Each week, pick a day to plan out your week. Look at the appointments you have and decide which days you will run errands. If it isn’t on your calendar, add it to QuickTrip. Each morning I do another overview and have QuickTrip optimize my route for the day.
Disclosure: This post was written as part of the Allstate Influencer Program and sponsored by Allstate. All opinions are mine. As the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurer, Allstate is dedicated not only to protecting what matters most–but to guiding people to live the Good Life, every day.