Do you have photos in boxes and home videos on VHS (or maybe Beta) that need to be scan and converted? I have hundreds of pictures and many hours of video of my own and from my parents and grandparents all waiting to be digitized (love that word!) But I don’t have the time to do it.
That is where LiveOn Rewind comes in. LiveOn Rewind will digitize your photos and videos and it’s a very easy process. Easy as 1..2…3.
LiveOn Rewind is Easy Peasy
First, you need to go to the LiveOn Rewind site and decide which plan works best for you. Either you pay in advance and they will send you a box or you use your own box and ship your photos and video to LiveOn Rewind. Here is the chain of events I went through to get my photos digitized.
1. I had LiveOn Rewind send me a box which took about 5 days from the time I ordered it until I received the box.
2. While I was waiting for the box, I got out my boxes of photos and chose about 300 to send to LiveOn Rewind to digitize.
3. I received the box along with a plastic bag. I put my photos in the plastic bag (for extra protection against moisture) and put them in the box provided by LiveOn Rewind. They included a prepaid sticker to send the box back to them.
4. Once they received the box and started digitizing my photos, I received this email.
The photo is the first photo they digitized.
5. When they completed digitizing my photos, they sent them back along with a DVD with all my photos. The photos will be preserved online using your LiveOn account.
LiveOn Rewind Coupon Code
The process was so easy and the digitized pictures look great too! LiveOn Rewind has provided my readers with a 30% coupon to try LiveOn Rewind. Coupon code is: cgc67.
Disclosure: Thank you to LiveOn for sponsoring this blog post. Please LiveOn to learn more about sharing and preserving your most important memories. I was selected for this sponsorship by Clever Girls Collective. Although story ideas were provided, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Let’s Talk About LiveOn Rewind!
Have you ever used a service to digital photos or convert videos? Have you ever done it yourself? Do you have lots of photos and videos that need to be digitized?
- LiveOn Stores Memories Forever (connectwithyourteens.net)
- LiveOn Remembers For You (littletechgirl.com)