This is a sponsored post.
Finding an affordable learning tablet to withstand young kids isn’t easy. You want to feel safe handing your 4-year-old a tablet AND you want them to use the tablet for learning. Screen time is valuable if you give your kids the right tools.
The Little Scholar Android tablet by School Zone is a tablet I would buy my own kids when they were that young. I liked that the tablet came preloaded with over 200 activities including books, apps, songs and videos. So often, you buy the tablet and then you have to spend hundreds on apps and books to load up the tablet. Not with the Little Scholar.
Finding Age Appropriate Apps is Easy
The Little Scholar tablet comes loaded with 14 Preschool apps, 14 Kindergarten apps and 14 First Grade Apps. It’s so easy for kids to find the apps that are right for their age. If your kids are advancing faster, they can move up to the next level. It’s very clear when you turn on the tablet where you can start. No need to search for the perfect app in an app store. It’s all there when you turn it on.
You will also find:
- 54 START TO READ!® books and all books have lessons and have beautiful pictures to keep your kids interested.
- 96 songs because kids LOVE to sing
- Camera on front and back (I had a blast with the special effects for your pictures)
- 8 GB internal storage plus Micro SD slot for expanding up to 32 GB
- 8″ display which is big enough for kids to use, yet not too big so they can hold it in their hands
- WiFi connectivity
- Parental controls and tools so you can track progress and control all the settings for WiFi, etc. You can authorize which activities your kids can do
Tough Enough For Kids
I dropped the tablet a few times because I wanted to see what would happen and each time it still worked. You can get a rubber bumper for the tablet which I would recommend because it makes it easier to grip and gives added protection.
Little Scholar is also an Android tablet so you can download Android apps and there are more apps available from the School Zone Market.
Little Scholar Giveaway
Giving away one(1) Little Scholar tablet to one(1) lucky reader.
- No purchase necessary.
- Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Void where prohibited.
- Approximate retail value of the prize will be $180 USD
- Winner may be required to provide email, shipping address and/or phone number for shipping purposes ONLY. Information will not be used for anything else.
- Prize to be provided & shipped by PR company.
- Winner will be picked via Rafflecopter!
- Winner will be notified via email ONLY.
- Winner has 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- Have questions? Email email@example.com
Check out my other current giveaways:
Disclosure: I received the Little Scholar tablet in exchange for this review and giveaway. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was received. Affiliate links within post.
Purchase on Amazon: