This is a sponsored post.
The Heli Beast is an interesting toy for boys. It is a combination of a helicoptor and beast (hence, heli best) and it can fly, jump and walk without touching it.
My 10-year-0ld was so excited when he saw it. He said it looked pretty cool and fun because you can control it from far away. He had plans to try to scare people with it (or at least the cats.)
Playing With Heli Beast
The Heli Beast uses 6 AA batteries in the transmitter and the beast has a rechargeable battery pack. You can make it fly, do jumping stunts over things, walk anywhere and just be crazy using the transmitter.
Nicky had a blast playing with the Heli Beast and is going to figure out a way to use it for Halloween. He wants to rig it up to hand out the candy. Hmmm. Not sure how that will work out, but I’ll be sure to update you.
Heli Beast Giveaway
- No purchase necessary.
- Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Void where prohibited.
- Approximate retail value of the prize will be $40 USD
- Winner may be required to provide email, shipping address and/or phone number for shipping purposes ONLY. Information will not be used for anything else.
- Prize to be provided & shipped by Discovery Girls.
- Winner will be picked via Rafflecopter!
- Winner will be notified via email ONLY.
- Winner has 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check out my other current giveaways:
Disclosure: I received the Heli Beast in exchange for this giveaway. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was received.