My eBay Mom Collections
I have my mom to thank for my love of technology and my need to find tools to make my life simpler. I created 2 collections in honor of my mom.
The first is my eBay Mom Lifestyle Collection, all items that will make a mom’s life easier or maybe just more comfortable and fun. It’s a variety of items, but there is some logic to it.
- Every mom needs a little black dress because you never know when you might get a last-minute babysitter and get to go out with your hubby.
- But then you need the comfortable and cute sweats for being at home all day. (Sweats are my favorite outfit.)
- Waffle maker will make breakfast go a little better. You can even throw in some fruits to make the waffles healthier.
- And at the end of the day, a cup tea and a good book will do wonders for your sanity.
Check out my Lifestyle Collection for more ideas…
The second list is my eBay Mom Electronics Collection. Some of the items are needs and some are wants, but they all serve a purpose.
- Every mom needs a laptop to run the household.
- Kids getting too loud? Block out the noise with some really cute earphones.
- The best way I’ve found to keep up with my kids is to stay in shape. If I’m going to run, I need a cool gadget.
- When I have my nightly tea, I like to pair it with a nice tablet for reading books or catching up on blogs or news.
Check out my Electronics Collection for more ideas.
Chance to Win $500 eBay Shopping Spree
Every week from now through May 11, 2014, one entrant who creates their own #eBayMom collection will win a $500 eBay shopping spree.
How do I win?
Create your own #eBayMom collection.
- Go to the for all the details (and terms & conditions.)
- You must include #eBayMom in your title and add at least 8 items to your collection.
- Share your collection (and include #eBayMom) for extra entries.
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post as part of my collaboration with eBay. All opinions are my own. I created my own collections.