This is a Best Buy sponsored post.
Would you love to see the latest and greatest technology brought to life? Touch the technology? Try the technology? Ask questions about the new technology? You can do all of that at Best Buy’s Tech Home at the Mall of America in Minneapolis, MN.
What Is The Tech Home?
I bet you are wondering what is up with this Tech Home thing, aren’t you? Let me explain. You hear about all this great new technology for your home, but you have no idea how it works. Will it make your life better? What does it do? Do I need it?
Seeing and trying the gadgets in a home environment with experts on hand to explain everything to you is what you will get at the Best Buy Tech Home.
Some of what you will experience:
- Samsung SmartThings technology to control and monitor your home from your smartphone.
- Products from Samsung, Canon, NETGEAR, Philips Hue, Sony, Sonos, and Savant.
- Tour the Tech Home with an expert Blue Shirt or Geek Squad agent. They can answer all your questions and show you how everything works.
- Help figuring out what connected home technology you need in your home.
Best Buy Tech Home Sweepstakes
There are two ways to enter the sweepstakes.
1. Visit the Tech Home at the Mall of America and find out how you could win:
10,000 Best Buy Gift Card, a Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Collection, Samsung Dream Kitchen, and a Samsung 55” SUHD 4K TV and more
2. Visit the Mall of America and be one of the first 250 visitors each day from 8/22-9/17 and you could win:
One of many prizes made with Qualcomm technologies including Sonos Play:1 speakers, Samsung Gear S2, and more
Read the full sweepstakes details at the Best Buy Tech Home site. The sweepstakes is by Best Buy. I am sharing the information with you.
If you have the chance to visit the Best Buy Tech Home, leave me a comment below and let me know how you liked it.
Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. All opinions are my own.