This is a sponsored post.
If you have girls, you have a lot of dolls, but I’ll bet you don’t have dolls that are in a pop-star bad and have real music on iTunes? That is why I was attracted to The Beatrix Girls dolls. My 10-year-old LOVES music and these dolls are a great way to give her a few more years of dolls and she’ll love the music.
Hear The Beatrix Girls Music
Here is one of The Beatrix Girls (affiliate link) video from YouTube.
Empowering Kids Through Play
There is more to these dolls than just colored hair and music which is why I’m giving these dolls to my daughter. The dolls show kids that with hard work and dreams, you can do whatever you want. You must believe in yourself.
Follow The Beatrix Girls
Beatrix Girls Giveaway
- NOTE: Must be a minimum of 5 years old to use all products and must be underparent and/or guardian supervision.
- No purchase necessary.
- Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Void where prohibited.
- Approximate retail value of the prize will be $35 USD
- Winner may be required to provide email, shipping address and/or phone number for shipping purposes ONLY. Information will not be used for anything else.
- Prize to be provided & shipped by Discovery Girls.
- Winner will be picked via Rafflecopter!
- Winner will be notified via email ONLY.
- Winner has 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- Have questions? Email email@example.com
Check out my other current giveaways:
Disclosure: I received several of The Beatrix Girls dolls in exchange for this review and giveaway. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links within post.
Purchase on Amazon: