This is a sponsored post.
With two teens driving in our house, I’m more aware of the safety features in the cars they drive. I want to be sure they are driving a safe vehicle, but when you go to the car dealer, it’s hard to tell which features are necessary and what all the features do to improve safety.
Auto Safety Features
To help educate consumers, MetLife Auto & Home® released a new video in their Mastering DisasterSM video series. This video, Auto Safety Features, will help you understand the new technology and how it will help keep you safer on the road whether you are buying a new car or adding it to your current car.
Finding the Best Car For You
It’s important that you know what you want before you look for a car. There are many different cars and knowing what you want will help you narrow your search for a car.
When looking for a car for our teens to drive, the safety features was our priority. We also sat with our son when we bought the new car and went through all the features with the book that explained how to use everything in the car. We wanted to be sure he knew how to use the car properly.
Auto Insurance For Your Car
TIP: You may be able to save on your auto and/or home insurance through your employee’s benefit program. Check to see if MetLife Auto & Home’s® group insurance program is offered through your employer.
Features of MetLife’s Auto Insurance:
- Good driver’s receive savings on their deductibles
- Enhanced rental car damage coverage
- Replacement cost for total losses and special parts
- Discounts on driver education
- Discounts for good students for teen drivers
- Affordable prices
$100 AMEX Gift Card Package Giveaway
The following prize package is for one (1) winner provided by MetLife Auto & Home®:
- 1 $100 AMEX gift card
- MetLife® blanket
- AMEX is not affiliated with MetLife Auto & Home and does not sponsor, endorse, approve, nor have any responsibility for this promotion.
- Each entrant into the giveaway completely releases Facebook.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, nor associated with, Facebook.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Purchase will not affect chances of winning.
- Taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winner is selected by a random drawing.
- No substitutions or cash exchanges.
- Unclaimed prizes held for 30 days.
- Promotion may be conducted across several locations.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entries must be received within contest period, available upon request.
- Age and residency requirements may apply.
- Entrant bears risk of lost entry ticket.
- Winner list is available upon request.
- Company bears no liability for winners’ use of prize.
- Acceptance of prize is waiver/release from liability.
- Publicity release from winner may be required.
- Complete contest rules, prize description/value/number of prizes available upon request.
Disclosure: As a MetLife Auto Preferred Blogger, I receive compensation for my posts. All opinions are my own.
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates: Economy Preferred Insurance Company, Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company, and Metropolitan Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices in Warwick, RI. Coverage, rates, and discounts are available in most states to those who qualify.