As the mom of a soon to be driver, a teen and 2 tweens, mobile safety is a HUGE priority for me. I’m so excited to work with AT&T on this campaign to learn more about mobile safety for kids of all ages and to share that information with you.
AT&T Mobile Safety School Giveaway
There are real issues that kids face today when it comes to mobile phones: bullying, privacy, over-usage, texting while driving and more. AT&T has made a commitment to be a leader in providing education, resources and tools to help families better manage mobile safety.
If you are interested in learning more, AT&T is offering the opportunity to one of my readers to attend a virtual Mobile Safety School session – along with a $50 VISA gift card.
The virtual Mobile Safety School schedule is as follows:
- Oct. 23 at 1p ET – mobile safety for kids 8-11
- Oct. 24 at 1p ET – mobile safety for kids 12-14
- Oct. 25 at 1p ET – mobile safety for kids 15-17
To Enter Giveaway
To enter this giveaway, please leave a comment below telling me what mobile safety concerns you have & also which session you would like to attend (choose 1 of the 3 above). I will choose a winner on Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012.
- Giveaway ends on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 10pm ET.
- I will randomly pick one winner using “And The Winner Is” plugin.
- I will notify winner by email and you will have 24 hours to respond or I will choose another winner.
- Winner must provide information needed to get the prize to you. All information collected will ONLY be for the purposes of delivering VISA gift card.
- Must be 18 to win.
- Approximate value is $50.
- Only 1 entry per household.
Disclosure: This post sponsored by AT&T through The Motherhood. All opinions are 100% my own. I received monetary compensation and a Costco gift card to purchase the pork and other ingredients for my recipe.