Do you have a child with talent, but unsure how to help them become a star? Tryout is a kid-safe online talent network for both parents and kids. Disclosure: I was given a one-month upgraded membership to Tryout in exchange for this review.
My kids are involved in dance, drama and Tae Kwon Do (those are my 4 kids in the photo above) and of course I believe they are talented. When you have a child who is dedicated and talented, you want to give them every opportunity, but if you are like me, you are unsure where to look for those opportunities. Tryout fills that gap.
- To sign up is free, you will need to upgrade if you want to apply for any of the opportunities
- Safe for kids 0 – 17 years and each child’s account is connected to the parent account
- Tryout is 100% COPPA Compliant
- You choose the fields of interest for each of your children so you will only see the opportunities that interest you and your child
- Each area of interest has channels which you follow to allow you to tailor the opportunities to your child’s talent
Currently, Tryout is getting started and the opportunities are limited. We live in the Washington DC area and during the time I’ve been on, none of the opportunities have been local to us. Therefore, I have not been able to apply for an opportunity.
I do see where this online talent network will be a great asset for those of us who do not know where to begin to give our children these professional opportunities. In addition to the opportunities, there are contests and tips to help your children develop their skills.
I like that each of my kids has their own account and can go online to Tryout and look at the jobs available, but they can not sign up for anything without my knowledge. I’m excited to see what future opportunities might be available for my kids on Tryout.
Disclosure: I received a one-month upgrade to a Pro account in exchange for this review. All opinions are 100% my own. No other compensation was received.