This is a Scholastic sponsored post.
Have your kids been reading this summer? I encourage my kids to spend their summer’s reading by having a lot of books available. They always seem to find the books.
The theme for this year’s Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge is “Power Up & Read,” powered by Energizer®. The Energizer Bunny helped my daughter with her summer reading and we captured it with a few pictures.
After a week of dance intensives prep for competition next week, a story before bed was welcomed. I love the Magic School Bus stories. This was about electricity. The Energizer Bunny joined us as a reminder that no matter how tired, we can still go a little more. Great reminder before a week of dance! @ScholasticInc #SummerReading #AD A photo posted by Michele McGraw (@scrappinmichele) on
Every Monday, Scholastic is sharing the number of minutes that kids are reading in the past week. To help Scholastic break the world record for summer reading, do the following every Monday:
- Have your child log reading minutes using the Scholastic website or paper.
- Take a picture of him/her displaying their minutes (make it fun and have them create a decorated sign with the number of minutes.)
- Share it on social using #MondayMinutesGoal and #SummerReading!
Scholastic Book Giveaway
- The Magic School Bus and the Electric Field Trip
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret
- Extreme Science Careers
- Extreme Experiment
- Plus Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge materials including reading logs, pledges, bookmarks, and more!
- Open to US residents only
- Approximate retail value is $45
- Winner will be notified via email only. Will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- See full terms in the Rafflecopter widget above.
For More Information About Summer Reading, Scholastic & Energizer:
- Sign up for the Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge
- Find more Scholastic Resources to keep your kids reading all summer long!
- Learn more about the Energizer® Instant Win Game
- Follow @Scholastic on Twitter
- Like the Energizer® Bunny on Facebook
Disclosure: This is a Scholastic sponsored post and I received compensation. All opinions are my own.