We are huge brownie eaters here. If I make a batch of brownies, I’m lucky if they last one day. So, I was quite intrigued when I saw Pringles Brownies hit my inbox.
I have not had a chance to make the brownies yet, but since I thought they would make a great Valentine’s Day treat, I wanted to post the recipe before tomorrow.
- 6 ounces baking chocolate, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1-6.41 ounce can Original PRINGLES, or
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, and spray foil with cooking spray.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate melts.
4. In a stainless steel bowl, mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well mixed.
5. Pour in butter chocolate mixture and mix well.
6. Empty PRINGLES and flour into a food processor, and puree until very fine.
7. Empty flour mixture into chocolate mixture and mix well; add nuts to distribute.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, and cool.
Don’t those look yummy! Let me know if you try the Pringles Brownies.
Disclosure: I received 2 cans of Pringles, however, I would have posted this Pringles Brownies recipe and tried it even if I hadn’t received the 2 cans because we love Pringles & brownies!