Livescribe (affiliate link) has come out with a new product that has so many possibilities. The Livescribe Sound Stickers are small round stickers that you can add to anything that a sticker will stick to.
Sound Stickers Uses
With the Sound Stickers and a Livescribe pen, you can record your voice and play it back anywhere. Here are some ideas:
- Put stickers on all the pages of a book, record your voice reading the pages and your children can play it back by clicking on the stickers. They can listen to you read the book to them anytime.
- Put the stickers on your scrapbook pages and leave messages for your kids in their scrapbooks.
- Make interactive flash cards. This would be great for learning foreign languages where hearing the word will help you tremendously.
- Leave notes with instructions for your family.
- Add notes to a book. I always get ideas from books and now I can add a sticker and record a quick note.
- Make kid’s chore charts interactive with your complete instructions on a sticker.
The ideas are endless. The stickers are re-recordable and require a Livescribe pen (version 2.7 software) to record and play back.
Here is a 2 minute video showing you what a Livescribe pen can do. They do not specifically mention the Sound Stickers, but you can see how the pen works.
Livescribe Sound Stickers retail for $24.95 and include 1000 stickers per package.
The Livescribe pen and the Sound Stickers make a great gift for students, professionals and families.
Disclosure: I received a Livescribe Echo pen and Livescribe Sound Stickers in exchange for this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Let’s Talk About Sound Stickers!
How would you use Livescribe Sound Stickers?
- Livescribe’s Echo Smartpen drags the humble pen into the 21st Century (thenextweb.com)
- A Multitasking Pen Doubles as a Business Logistics Tool (entrepreneur.com)
- Guest Post: 3 Unique Gadgets for Back-to-School (littletechgirl.com)
- A Techie Holiday Gift Guide (girlgeekchic.com)
- Livescribe Releases Sound Stickers App (apparichith.wordpress.com)