This is a Disney-Hyperion sponsored post.
Have you ever read a fairy tale and thought, “What if?” What if Aladdin never found the lamp? Hmmm?! Your wish is granted, A Whole New World.
A Whole New World
A Whole New World was written by Liz Braswell. After spending 10 years producing video games, she finally turned to writing books.
This version of the Aladdin story is darker and explores what might have happened had Aladdin not found the lamp. Jafar steals the lamp and uses his first two wishes to become the most powerful sorcerer in the world. Aladdin and Jasmine must unite the people and rebel against Jafar. Their fight turns the kingdom upside down and what happens next will surprise you!
A Whole New World is available in stores now.
Enter the Fairy Tale 2.0 Prize Pack giveaway at the end of this post.
The Fairy Tale 2.0 Collection
There are two more books in the Fairy Tale 2.0 collection, Once Upon A Time: Red’s Untold Tale and A Frozen Heart.
Follow the #FairyTale2pt0 hashtag for giveaways of these two books.
Once Upon A Time: Red’s Untold Tale
Once Upon A Time: Red’s Untold Tale was written by Wendy Toliver and is available in stores now.
The book is about Red, who is 16 and her struggle between her wild side and her strict upbringing. She lives with Granny in a village where they have to board up the house and hide when the wolf comes out. If you watch, Once Upon A Time on ABC, you will recognize some of the story.
A Frozen Heart
A Frozen Heart written by Elizabeth Rudnick is available in stores on October 6.
This book tells the backstory of Anna and Hans’ relationship from their perspective. (I’m excited to read this book.)
For more information on the Fairy Tale 2.0 collection:
Fairy Tale 2.0 Prize Pack Giveaway
Disney-Hyperion is providing one (1) winner the following prize pack.
- Copy of A Whole New World;
- plus FAIRY TALE 2.0 tank, notepad, cosmetic pouch & pillow.
Be sure to check the terms below before entering.
NOTE: Follow the #FairyTale2pt0 hashtag for other giveaways of all 3 books.
Disclosure: This is a Disney-Hyperion sponsored post. I received a copy of the book in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Purchase will not affect chances of winning.
- Taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Void where prohibited.
- Approximate retail value of the prize will be $100 USD, courtesy of Disney-Hyperion. No substitutions or cash exchanges.
- Winner may be required to provide email, shipping address and/or phone number for shipping purposes ONLY. Information will not be used for anything else.
- Winner is selected by a random Rafflecopter drawing.
- Winner will be notified via email ONLY.
- Winner has 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
- Entries must be received within contest period.
- Entrant bears risk of lost entry ticket.
- Winner list is available upon request.
- Company bears no liability for winners’ use of prize.
- Acceptance of prize is waiver/release from liability.