This is a sponsored post.
Looking for a Halloween series for your middle schooler? The Lockwood and Co book series by Johnathan Stroud is an excellent series for middle school-age kids who love reading supernatural thrillers. The latest book, The Creeping Shadow is the fourth in the series.
About the Lockwood & Co Book Series
There is a problem in London. All of the ghosts, haunts, spirits and specters are showing up all over the city. They can only be seen by young people with psychic abilities. Because of these not-so-friendly supernaturals, several Psychic Detection Agencies have opened up to take care of the problem.
Here are the four books in the Lockwood & Co book series. These were written by Jonathan Stroud, author of the internationally best-selling Bartimaeus books.
- Book 1: The Screaming Staircase
- Book 2: The Whispering Skull
- Book 3: The Hollow Boy
- Book 4: The Creeping Shadow
The Creeping Shadow is the fourth book in the series and picks up where the previous book left off.
In this book, a terrible crime forces Lockwood to turn to Lucy for help, This stirs up a lot both professionally and personally, some of which they have a hard time controlling.
About Johnathan Stroud
Jonathan Stroud (affiliate) is the author of three previous books in the Lockwood & Co. series (affiliate) as well as the New York Times best-selling Bartimaeus books. He lives in England with his wife and three children.
Lockwood & Co Giveaway
One (1) lucky winner will receive:
- The complete Lockwood & Co book series (4 books)
- Plus a $50 Visa gift card for your Halloween needs!
- Open to US mailing addresses only
- Prizing and samples courtesy of Disney Books
- Be sure to read full terms in the Rafflecopter Widget
For More Information:
- Follow the hashtag #LockwoodandCo
- Follow @DisneyBooks on Instagram and Snapchat
- Follow @DisneyHyperion on Twitter
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I received the four Lockwood and Co book series in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links within the post.