Alison Sweeney is the host of The Biggest Loser, Hollywood Girls Night and Yoplait Light spokesperson also playing Sami Brady on since she was a kid. She is also a mom of 2, so she definitely knows what it is like to juggle life with being healthy.
Alison Sweeney Fan
I have always been an Alison Sweeney fan because I felt a connection to her. She always seemed very down to earth and real and the fact that you could see her weight fluctuate throughout her life was something I definitely could relate to. I love watching her take control of her own health because it gives me hope for myself.
As the spokesperson for Yoplait Light, Alison is offering some of her healthy tips
Healthy Eating & Living
- Make exercise a regular part of your schedule and try something new all the time.
- Eat at home as often as you can. Home-cooked meals are good for the soul, and the body!
- Take time every day for yourself. Even if it’s just a couple pages of a novel before you go to bed.
- Find happiness in small parts of your day — even at snack time. You can enjoy eating what you love, by just making a healthier choice. I like a Red Velvet Cake Yoplait Light because it tastes great and saves me a bunch of calories vs. a real slice.
- Get plenty of rest! (this is something I am terrible at) getting a good night sleep always helps you stay healthy and feel better the next
- Enjoy the journey! We all set such high goals and standards for ourselves, sometimes we forget that it’s the process of getting there that supposed to be fun. if we wait until the end to celebrate we’re missing out!
Yoplait Light is offering coupons on their site and you can find more recipes & tips on the Yoplait Facebook Page.
The Mommy Diet
Alison Sweeney also wrote a book, The Mommy Diet and I love it. She offers many more tips for staying active and being healthy while raising a family and working full-time. Her advice comes from her experience of living it. The tips are things that I know I can start in my life. It’s not always easy, but if you make it a priority, you can do it too.
Disclosure: I received nothing in exchange for this post. I have been a fan of Alison Sweeney and I thought I would pass on her healthy tips to you.