Ali Edwards created her first album and started a scrapbooking craze which 5 years later is still going strong. I’ll be honest, I have not participated in a December Daily….yet! This year I have decided I am going to give it a go.
What is December Daily?
But before I show you my December 1st photos, let me explain a bit more about December Daily. What is December Daily? There are no hard-fast rules except that you should take photo daily (or almost daily) which show your family’s holiday traditions. Here are a few topics you could cover.
- Trimming the tree
- Visiting Santa
- Baking cookies
- Letters to Santa
- Christmas chaos
- Christmas shopping
- Cooking holiday dinner
- Advent calendar
- Holiday cards you receive
- Writing out holiday cards
December Daily Album Ideas
A few of my ideas for a December Daily album:
- Create a paper scrapbook page for each day with papers and embellishments tying all the pages together.
- Pick one photo for each day and put it into a 4×6 album.
- Create an Instagram photo each day and create one photo calendar digital scrapbook page with the Instagram photo in each day of the calendar.
My December Daily Album
I am going to create a December Daily digital scrapbook album using a template created by Ali Edwards.
My plan is to take several photos every day and I will try to put them into a page every day, but if i don’t get to it, I’m not going to sweat it. I’ll get caught up with the pages when I can. The important part of the December Daily, in my opinion, is to record the memories. Take the photos, jot down a note about what’s going on and if that is all that ever gets done, that’s ok!
December Daily 2012
Here are a few of the photos I took yesterday and tomorrow I will share a completed page.
Disclosure: In exchange for helping promote DesignerDigitals through my social media channels, I receive the product to use in my digital scrapbook pages. (But as a side note…I have been a customer for many years and have always loved the DesignerDigitals products)
- December Daily 2012 | Day One(aliedwards.com)
- But my life isn’t interesting enough for December Daily(thedailydigi.com)
- Getting started on December Daily(cathyzielske.typepad.com)
Love Lifestyle Technology, Social Media, Fitness Gaming, Diet Coke, Running, PC & Mac Geek, Reading, Learning, Beach and anything with Bling!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Visual Goal Setting With Netflix and Vision Boards #StreamTeam - February 28, 2015
- Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook With Intel For Your Mobile Lifestyle #XPS - February 24, 2015
- ME Days Are Essential To Work/Life Balance #MEday - February 15, 2015