- May is Recharge Me Month; Join Me #RechargeMEPosted 16 days ago
- Updated 2013 Editorial Calendar Template DownloadPosted 135 days ago
- Create An Editorial Calendar For Your Blog; Free Template Download (2013 Updated)Posted 449 days ago
SinuSense Review, A Natural Remedy for Spring Allergies
The last 6 weeks have been pretty miserable in our house. Everyone is either sick with a chest/head bug or spring allergies are making us feel like our head is going to explode. I have been lucky enough to have bronchitis and pneumonia and my allergies are back with full force this year.
I have never tried cleaning out my sinuses at home. I’ve had it done in the doctor’s office, so I was apprehensive about trying SinuSense. I found this video on YouTube. I watched it a few times because I wanted to be sure I was doing it right. The first day I used it, I ended up with more of the water on me than in my sinuses, but I realized I wasn’t leaning over the sink. The next day I leaned over the sink more and it worked better. Using the SinuSense definitely cleared out my sinuses. I could breathe better and I wasn’t blowing my nose every few minutes.
SinuSense Helps Spring Allergy Symptoms
According to the SinuSense website, SinuSense helps relieve the following symptoms:
- Nasal and allergy dryness
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from flu and cold
- Nasal irritation from dust, animal dander, grass, pollen and smoke
- Post-nasal drip congestion
Disclosure: I received free product and compensation in exchange for this honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Every week, I will send out a newsletter with information that isn't on my blog (and what you may have missed on the blog). You don't want to miss out!