I am always looking for ways to get more nutrients into my family’s body. As you now, I’m working on showing my family that we can live a healthier life one small step at a time. Big changes are often tougher to handle, so we take it one day at a time.
I had the opportunity to try Omega Infusion, a zero calorie beverage, that comes in four flavors, fruit punch, citrus, berry and orange. Each bottle has 80mg of healthy Omega-3s (EPA/DHA) with natural energy from B vitamins and antioxidant vitamin C.
Omega Infusion is also available in 3 flavors of Omega Infusion shots, pink grapefruits, raspberry lemon and peach mango.
My favorite flavor was the fruit punch and my kids also loved all the flavors. We had 3 bottles of the 4 flavors and it lasted about 2 days. I can not attest to the direct health benefits after drinking it for 2 days, but I can tell you that it tastes really good, so we had no problems drinking it and it is also a zero calorie drink.
Disclosure: I received bottles of the Omega Infusion and Omega Infusion shots to try plus compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
Why Omega-3 Fatty Acids?
The following statement is directly from the email I received. I felt it was very important to include in this post so you would understand the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids. For fear of making changes and not having it be medically correct, I have included the exact wording.
The FDA qualified health benefit of Omega-3 fatty acids is a reduced risk of coronary heart disease (CHD). It is a fact that our bodies cannot naturally produce the nutrients found inOmega-3 so we must get them from outside sources. Recent studies have shown several potential benefits of Omega-3’s, including:
- Improvement of cognitive function in both children and adults
- Help with psychiatric disorders such as depression
- Increased mental focus and motivation
- Reduced stress levels and mental fatigue
- Reduced macular degeneration
- Strengthened red blood cells which may improve blood pressure, heart rate and vascular function
- Possible anticancer benefits
- Potential to counter inflammation
- Higher level of satiety and appetite reduction
Love Lifestyle Technology, Social Media, Fitness Gaming, Diet Coke, Running, PC & Mac Geek, Reading, Learning, Beach and anything with Bling!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Sick of Being Sick - January 26, 2015
- Win 4 Tickets to Washington Auto Show #Chevrolet #Spon - January 15, 2015
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue, Just Dance 2015, Far Cry 4 for Xbox #UbiStar - January 8, 2015