April is about career, blogging and conferences. To get back on track, I’m going to also work on my running this month. I have decided to sign up for the Rock ‘N Roll Half Marathon in Virginia Beach again. I need a goal to motivate me.
I have decided that each month, I’m going to have a plan of action to follow.
April Plans for Project Balance
- Run 4 times each week (3 short & 1 long run)
- Set up half marathon plan
- Yoga 3 times each week.
- Track food every day.
- Follow The Simple Diet plan
- Read 1 fitness book & 1 running book
Career, Blogging & Conferences
- Set a tentative blog schedule for the rest of the year.
- Decide conferences I will attend for the rest of 2012.
- Research 2013 conferences.
- Work on getting sponsors for 2012 & 2012
- Set career goals for 2012, 5 yrs & 10 yrs.
- Get business set up.
- Business side of blog (media page, about page, ads, update media kit, etc.)
- Get reviews up-to-date from March.
At the end of April, I will revisit this list and let you know what I accomplished and what I still have to work on.
What are your goals for April?
Amazon links within post.
Love Lifestyle Technology, Social Media, Fitness Gaming, Diet Coke, Running, PC & Mac Geek, Reading, Learning, Beach and anything with Bling!