- May is Recharge Me Month; Join Me #RechargeMEPosted 18 days ago
- Updated 2013 Editorial Calendar Template DownloadPosted 137 days ago
- Create An Editorial Calendar For Your Blog; Free Template Download (2013 Updated)Posted 451 days ago
So Excited To Be An #iHeartOmron Omron Fitness Ambassador #Mamavation
- So Excited To Be An #iHeartOmron Omron Fitness Ambassador #Mamavation
- #IHeartOmron Fitness Ambassador Kickoff Week #Mamavation
- My #IHeartOmron Fitness Challenge Week 2 Update
- #IHeartOmron Challenge Kicked My Butt; Week 3 Update
- Results of #IHeartOmron Challenge; #Mamavation Twitter Party Details
Fitness Challenge Ambassador?
What does being an #iheartOmron Fitness Challenge Ambassador mean? I will be participating in a 30 day challenge using Omron products. We will be working out 5 days each week and tracking our progress using the Omron scale.
We will be using the following Omron products:
This challenge fits perfectly into my 2013 goals. I am working very hard on getting my health back. I’ve made excuses for too long and now it’s time to take control.
My focus this month is to make working out a habit again. I have been going to my weekly Saturday morning Bootcamp with my neighbor and running here and there, but not on a regular basis. It needs to be done without thinking. I’m going to schedule my workouts each week and make it my #1 priority!
Anytime I can use a gadget to track my progress, I am much more likely to follow through. I like to see over time how I have improved. Sometimes the changes are slow, but looking at my daily steps or my weight changes over time shows me that changes are definitely taking place.
I can’t wait to get started with my new pedometer and scale (did I just say I can’t wait to use a scale?!)
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Omron Fitness as a collaboration with Bookieboo Blogging Network and Mamavation – a community dedicated to weight loss for women and obesity prevention for families. I was provided with product and compensation for my time and honest opinions.
- #iHeartOmron Fitness Challenge (feelslikehomeblog.com)
- I’m an # iHeartOmron Fitness Challenge Ambassador! #mamavation (formulamom.com)
Every week, I will send out a newsletter with information that isn't on my blog (and what you may have missed on the blog). You don't want to miss out!