Fitness Challenge Ambassador?
What does being an #iheartOmron Fitness Challenge Ambassador mean? I will be participating in a 30 day challenge using Omron products. We will be working out 5 days each week and tracking our progress using the Omron scale.
We will be using the following Omron products:
This challenge fits perfectly into my 2013 goals. I am working very hard on getting my health back. I’ve made excuses for too long and now it’s time to take control.
My focus this month is to make working out a habit again. I have been going to my weekly Saturday morning Bootcamp with my neighbor and running here and there, but not on a regular basis. It needs to be done without thinking. I’m going to schedule my workouts each week and make it my #1 priority!
Anytime I can use a gadget to track my progress, I am much more likely to follow through. I like to see over time how I have improved. Sometimes the changes are slow, but looking at my daily steps or my weight changes over time shows me that changes are definitely taking place.
I can’t wait to get started with my new pedometer and scale (did I just say I can’t wait to use a scale?!)
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Omron Fitness as a collaboration with Bookieboo Blogging Network and – a community dedicated to and . I was provided with product and compensation for my time and honest opinions.
- #iHeartOmron Fitness Challenge (feelslikehomeblog.com)
- I’m an # iHeartOmron Fitness Challenge Ambassador! #mamavation (formulamom.com)
Love Lifestyle Technology, Social Media, Fitness Gaming, Diet Coke, Running, PC & Mac Geek, Reading, Learning, Beach and anything with Bling!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Canon Family Gifts at Best Buy #CanonatBestBuy #HintingSeason #spon - December 20, 2014
- Hairfinity, Vitamins for Healthy Hair #Hairfinity #Spon - December 16, 2014
- Intel Quality Nextbook at Walmart Prices #Giveaway #UnwrapINTEL - December 13, 2014