One of my secret loves is watching documentaries about the earth, the seas, animals and any other living being out there. The images are always so beautiful and you get to see things you never imagined you’d see. You wouldn’t even see those things if you were there in person. One Life by BBC Earth is one of those documentaries!
One Life In Theaters Now!
I can’t wait to see in the movie theater. Often the movies are not out in the theater and you don’t get that humongous screen advantage. One Life opens in theaters on February 21 (so it’s open now.)
You can find the theaters showing One Life near you and buy tickets online.
One Life Fun Facts
- One Life is narrated by Daniel Craig and this is the first time he has lent his voice to a documentary.
- It has taken more than 4 years to make this film. One Life was filmed over 3,000 days across every continent.
- One Life includes 15 “filming firsts” including the first complete sequence of humpback whale mating, 3 cheetahs hunting together (they usually hunt alone) and the first use of the “yogi cam” which is a camera tracking system they used to track elephants.
- Open in over 450 theaters across the name, but only for a limited engagement.
Be sure to catch this movie before it leaves the theaters. There is nothing like seeing it on the big screen. Nature at it’s finest!
Here my kids are waiting to see the movie today.
One Life Trailer
Here is a trailer showing many of the great scenes from One Life.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on
behalf of BBC Worldwide. All opinions are my own.
Let’s Talk About One Life!
Are you planning to see One Life? If you’ve seen it, what did you think?
Love Lifestyle Technology, Social Media, Fitness Gaming, Diet Coke, Running, PC & Mac Geek, Reading, Learning, Beach and anything with Bling!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Fiverr Mobile App Launched With Download Special #Spon - December 11, 2013
- 4 Games Better Played On Touch and Type PC #LenovoIN [Sponsored] - December 10, 2013
- Printing 12×12 Digital Scrapbook Pages On Epson 1430 [Sponsored] - December 9, 2013