Might I say that this is a fun way to keep the spirit of the holidays going amid all the financial challenges that we have yet to face for the coming of the new year. Thank you!
- May is Recharge Me Month; Join Me #RechargeMEPosted 22 days ago
- Updated 2013 Editorial Calendar Template DownloadPosted 141 days ago
- Create An Editorial Calendar For Your Blog; Free Template Download (2013 Updated)Posted 455 days ago
Springpad Organizing My Holidays #Turkey2012
Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite holidays of the year, but now that I have kids it can also be the most hectic time of the year. Trying to juggle work, kids schedules, holiday parties, entertaining, eating healthy & working out just makes this mom want to yell, “Take Me Away!” But this year Springpad wants to help us organize the chaos. THANK YOU!!!
I’m just really starting to learn the benefits of Springpad and how it will help keep me organized. The thing I love the best is that I can have Springpad installed on every one of my devices. I have several computers both PC and Mac. I have an iPad, iPod, Android phone and tablet and I have Springpad installed on all of them. That to me is the #1 feature that will help keep me organized.
I have started by creating my Turkey2012 notebook. I have recipes and notes about photos and memories I want to remember to capture. As I find more recipes I like or think of tasks I don’t want to forget, I will add them to my Turkey2012 notebook. When I’m running errands and I can’t remember the ingredients for a particular recipe, I’ll be able to pull Springpad up on my phone and voila….I will have my answer. So exciting!!
My brain is filled with ideas of new notebooks and how I can use them to organize my life throughout the year. Keep up with my notebooks by following me on Springpad.
Save your favorite recipes, decorating ideas and hostess tips in a gorgeously organized Springpad notebook, and you could win to-die-for culinary kitchenware from our friends at Breville.
Organize Your Thanksgiving Contest
Entering the Springpad and Breville Organize Your Thanksgiving Contest is simple!
- Create a Springpad notebook of your favorite recipes, entertaining idea, decorating tips and more. Get creative!
- Tag your notebook with #Turkey2012 to enter it in the Organize Your Thanksgiving Contest.
- Share your notebook with your friends and family through Facebook, Twitter or email. With Springpad’s new Facebook Like integration, your friends don’t need to have a Springpad account to Like your notebook! The three notebooks with the most Facebook Likes and Springpad Follows win a Breville Countertop Smart Oven!
How to Win
- The three notebooks with the most cumulative Facebook Likes and Springpad Follows will win a Breville Countertop Smart Oven!
- Your friends and family can vote twice by both following AND liking your notebook.
- The contest will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, November 15, 2012. Winners will be announced on the Springpad Facebook Page on Friday, November 16, 2012.
NOTE: The contest is not being run on my blog. You need to follow the above rules set by Springpad and Breville to enter the contest. Contest page on Springpad.
Disclosure: I received product in exchange for sharing this contest with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own. I have no involvement with the contest other than sharing the information with you.
Once you are done, leave a link to your Turkey2012 Notebook so we can all take a look!
Hey this post is great! I'm telling my friends about the Springpad organizing for the holidays contest because we're a lucky bunch. Sure to win!
It's sweet of you to share an announcement such as this. It's still fun to engage in camaraderie with other homemakers amid all of the holiday festivities. It's out time to relax and unwind mommies!
Hi! I never heard of Springpad before but you bet I'm surely going to get my hands on the contest. Thanks for sharing this wonderful contest mechanic and see you in the grand finals!
Hey! Will you like and follow my notebook? http://sprng.me/h6882 Thanks!!!!!! :)