You can either plug your iPhone in and put it under your pillow or wear it in an arm band.
Motion X Sleep tracked my light sleep, deep sleep and awake times. As an added bonus, you can set up the time you want to wake up and it will gently wake you up with soothing sounds. I chose the waves and it really did work. I felt more relaxed when I woke up and not being jarred up by that obnoxious iPhone Alarm sound (you know what sound I’m talking about!!)
Motion X Sleep Video
This video is a great overview and tutorial
The only thing missing from Motion X Sleep is the ability to add some notes. I would love to add things notes about my day or night that might be helpful.
Let’s Talk About Motion X Sleep!
Do you track your sleep habits?
- Top 10 Tricks for Getting Better Sleep [Lifehacker Top 10] (lifehacker.com)
- Android Apps for a Good Night’s Sleep (mycricket.com)
- Caffeine Zone 2 Tracks Your Caffeine Usage and Tells You if Another Cup Will Do Any Good [IPhone Downloads] (lifehacker.com)
Love Lifestyle Technology, Social Media, Fitness Gaming, Diet Coke, Running, PC & Mac Geek, Reading, Learning, Beach and anything with Bling!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- The Heli Beast Flying Predator Jumps, Flies and Walks #Giveaway - October 22, 2014
- The Beatrix Girls Dolls are a Pop-Star Band With Real Music #Giveaway - October 22, 2014
- Little Scholar Android Tablet Built Tough For Kids #Giveaway #AD - October 22, 2014