Instagram Pictures Video
Here is a video I created with all Instagram pictures of my family’s holiday break.
Make your own slideshow at Animoto.
Animoto is free for a non HD 30 second video. If you want a longer video, you will need to upgrade to Pro which is $30/year. I’ve made a lot of Animoto videos in the past because they are so easy to make. Animoto has a very simple work area where you pull in your pictures and videos, add music and text and then click “Produce Video” and Animoto goes to work creating the video for you.
Animoto has an iPhone app too.
Go make a few videos with your Instagram pictures and put a link in the comments below.
Disclosure: I wrote this because I wanted to. I am not affiliated with Animoto or Instagram in any way (and never have been.)
- How To Organize Project 365 and Stay Sane (angryjuliemonday.com)
- Holiday Video Greetings with Animoto (iheartfaces.com)
- 8 websites to help you create an instagram online profile (socialwayne.com)
Love Lifestyle Technology, Social Media, Fitness Gaming, Diet Coke, Running, PC & Mac Geek, Reading, Learning, Beach and anything with Bling!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Be The Change You Want To See In The World (and Your Life) - April 22, 2015
- Use SkyBell WiFi Video Doorbell to Safely See Visitors #SkyBell #Giveaway - April 10, 2015
- Dell XPS 13; A Day in My Life With the #XPS 13 - March 22, 2015