Blissdom is the premiere conference for women who find and express their bliss by publishing online.
Now doesn’t that sound awesome. I never really thought about it like that, but I do find bliss in what I do. That’s why I do it. It doesn’t feel like work. Every day when I make the long commute from my bedroom to my office downstairs I feel so lucky. I absolutely love what I do and I’m figuring out how to make it a career.
This is my first time attending Blissdom. I’ve wanted to go for years, but could never make it happen. Thanks to AMD, this year I am attending Blissdom. I am honored to be a 2011 AMD Mom and you will be hearing a lot more about AMD in the future.
Here is a sample of some of the sessions I’m planning to attend at Blissdom…
Wisdom Workshops Wednesday
- Advanced Branding: Building Your Personal Brand in a Crowded Market
- Monetization Models: Customize Your Plan
- SEO & Analytics: Why You Should Care
Thursday & Friday Conference Sessions
- So You Say You Want a Revolution?:Peek Behind the Curtain of PR-Blogger Relations
- Implementation and Professionalism: The Stage is Set, Now Deliver
- Collaboration & Curation: How to Amplify Impact through Social Media Alliances
- Advanced Monetization is Not for Whiny Complainers: Make Your Own Opportunities
I will be taking lots of notes and share what I learn.
I don’t think I have ever spent any time in Nashville. I’ve been in the airport and that’s it. The conference is at the Opryland Hotel and I have heard nothing but good things about it (and bring comfy shoes because it’s big!)
While I’m gone, I’ll be posting the story of my health the last 10 years. I promised to write it all out and now I’m delivering. I will end with my plan for 2011 to get my health back on track.
- Marketing to women – it’s not about free stuff (bargainista.blogspot.com)
- Create Your Own Charitable Giving Foundation with GiveBack (blissfullydomestic.com)
Love Lifestyle Technology, Social Media, Fitness Gaming, Diet Coke, Running, PC & Mac Geek, Reading, Learning, Beach and anything with Bling!