This new apple iphone5 itouch is very great even though I'm not even uses this kind of cellphone. Thank you for sharing this post.
- May is Recharge Me Month; Join Me #RechargeMEPosted 22 days ago
- Updated 2013 Editorial Calendar Template DownloadPosted 141 days ago
- Create An Editorial Calendar For Your Blog; Free Template Download (2013 Updated)Posted 455 days ago
Recap of Apple Announcements: iPhone 5, iTouch, Nano, EarPods
You can check my stream of the live Apple event, but I wanted to give you some pictures and an overview of the announcements that Apple made today.
pre-order on 9/14 & start shipping on 9/21
- 18% thinner,
- 20% lighter than 4S.
- retina display 326 ppi,
- 1136 x 640 resolution,
- same width as 4S.
- 5th row of icons
- wide-screen movies,
- 44% more color saturation
- full SRGB rendering,
- less glare in sunlight & is thinner & sharper
- 4G LTE
- battery life standby 225 hours, music 40 hours, 10 hours wifi browsing
- front facing camera is 720p,
- backside illuminated, FaceTime over cellular
- 3 microphones (front, bottom & back) for voice recognition & noise cancellation
- Improved speaker design, enhanced audio
- smaller connector
- 8 megapixel sensor,
- 3263 x 2448, backside illumination,
- 5 element lens,
- f/x.4 aperture,
- dynamic low light mode,
- sapphire crystal cover,
- precision lens alignment,
- hybrid IR filter
- better low-light performance & faster photo capture
- panorama mode,
- shared photo streams,
- 28mp panorama,
- 1080p HD,
- improved video stabilization,
- face detection,
- take photos while recording video
iTouch & EarPods
You can see the new EarPods in this picture too. New colors for the iTouch.
- 5th Generation iTouch
- Lightest iPod Touch,
- aluminum on back,
- speaker on the bottom with new connector & headphone jack.
- It’s the iPhone 5 display,
- widescreen video,
- 4-inch display,
- A5 processor,
- 40 hours of music playback in iTouch, 8 hours of video,
- new camera too, 5 mp iSight camera,
- backside illuminated,
- f/2.4, 5 element lens
- sapphire crystal lens cover
- panorama feature & iPhoto
- iPod touch loop button so you can attach a wrist strap to the back
- 1080p video with image stabilization,
- use iMovie,
- 720p camera for FaceTime on front
- 5 colors – aluminum, black, blue, yellow & red w/ wrist straps to match
- new EarPods start shipping today. Will be included with iPod touch, iPod nano & iPhone 5.
- iPod Touch 32 GB $299, 64GB is $399 (5th gen)
- Available in October
- easy controls,
- large display &
- latest technology like Lightening connector
- aluminum, black, purple, green, blue, yellow & red
- FM tuner with DVR functionality
- widescreen video,
- fitness & pedometer built-in,
- 30 hours of music playback
- iPod Nano 16GB $149, 2GB Shuffle is $49
- Available in October
- iOS6 will be available on September 19, 2012 for the iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, new iPad, iPad2, & iPod Touch
Will you be buying any of the new products? I would like the iPhone 5, but I am not eligible for upgraded phone until June 13, 2012. I do like the new Nano though. Hmmmm! Decisions…decisions!
Every week, I will send out a newsletter with information that isn't on my blog (and what you may have missed on the blog). You don't want to miss out!
Thank you for sharing this post. I like the iPhone 5 because it is a lot more sleeker and the camera is a lot better. However, apart from that there is not much difference between the iPhone 4s and iPhone 5 and I would not bother updating it.
Although there are a lot of new features on the new iPhone it is actually not that different from the 4S, looking forward to seeing the new itouch as it does look very good. Thank you for sharing this.
I personally think that the new iPhone is not much different from the iPhone 4 and I think apple should have improved the model a lot more before they released it. I am not going to change it because I do not think it is worth the price difference.
The new iPhone does look very great, but what it is like in reality is another story, as usual apple have made many promises but they have not actually fulfilled them, although there are things that have improved it is still not that much different to the iPhone 4s! With this being said, I still continue to keep buying apple products! Thank you for sharing!
Wow! The new iPhone looks really cool! But I'm not sure if I want to switch from my 4s. In the new iOS 6, there also will be a panorama function, I think...
I made up my mind to buy an Iphone 5 recently after its launching. But I found that what folks expected to have features in it, were not found. So now, I'm looking forward to Windows8 smartphone which is another much hyped. And will see to its reviews too. And only then make an intelligent decision afterwards. Btw Michelle thanks for the features listed out, it made me easily make some preferences for me.
Thank iPhone 5 looks cool to me, I love its battery life cause i am a HEAD PHONE boy and enjoy iPhone's sound quality, I really cant wait for 9/21...
I am not yet sure if I'm gonna buy iphone 5 in the future but as long as I hear good reviews regarding that, I mean reviews from people who had used that, then I guess that's the time that I would make a decision.
Anyway, thanks for this.
It seems like Apple is going to keep pushing out a new version of the Iphone every year or so whether or not they have made significant changes or improvements to it. While more it may be a little faster and have more memory and a slightly different design, the new version just doesn't offer quite enough to make people feel the need to jump at upgrading.
Thanks for the update! How do I find out when I'm eligible to upgrade? Do I need to find out from AT&T (my carrier)?
Apple wants to give authorities the ability to shut down our cameras. While under the pretence of “stopping piracy”, this will be far too easy for authorities to abuse – especially at protests and other politically sensitive events. Why would you buy something that you don’t have full control over? And why would you support a company that treats you like a naughty child?
I love Apple and I have the Iphone 4S. I will not be purchasing the new IPhone 5 for various reasons. However, the main reason is that I was not intrigued or prompted to buy it. I can't say that there was anything that said, "I have to have it." The presentation was a little lackluster and I expected something new in addition to the update. In my opinion, there really wasn't anything that got me excited. And, it's just an update to the 4S. Yea, the LTE would be nice, faster processor, more memory, the design is different, a somewhat new camera is included, but that is about it. The features (IOS 6) that it will have will also be on the other versions next week as well. So, I think it was an epic fail. #Justmytwocents