Do you use a stylus with your tablet or smart phone? I hadn’t used one until recently and now I use it quite often. I read a lot of ebooks and PDF documents on my iPad 2. I like to make notes and highlight things I want to remember. I have found that it’s easier to do with a stylus. Sometimes I like to make a quick note on my calendar or To Do list so I always have a pen nearby.
With the 2-in-1 stylus and pen by NuScribe, I have both the stylus and the pen with me all the time. I don’t have to carry 2 things around anymore, which is great because I have misplaced my regular stylus so many times. Most of the stylus and pen combinations I’ve looked at are quite large and feel awkward in my small hands.
The 2-in-1 stylus and pen from NuScribe feels great in my small hand and I also love that it comes in pink and silver, so it’s stylish as well.
2-in-1 Stylus And Pen Features
- Work on all touchscreen products
- Soft rubber nib for the stylus
- Slim stylish design
- Using stylus keeps your screen smudge free
If you haven’t tried a stylus on your touchscreen device yet, try it and see if you like it. The NuScribe 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen retails for $19.99 and comes in pink & silver.
Disclosure: I received a pink NuScribe 2-in-1 Stylus & Pen in exchange for this review. All opinions of the 2-in-1 stylus and pen are 100% my own.
Let’s Talk About the 2-in-1 Stylus And Pen!
Do you use a stylus with your touchscreen device?
Love Lifestyle Technology, Social Media, Fitness Gaming, Diet Coke, Running, PC & Mac Geek, Reading, Learning, Beach and anything with Bling!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Getting Through My Day Without Thinking About My Pain #FastAdvil #Spon - October 25, 2014
- Tips For Choosing A College From A Mom Who Survived #JourneytoCollege - October 24, 2014
- 8 Tips for Taking the Perfect Selfie; Win GorillaPod Tripod #attSELFIE #Giveaway - October 23, 2014