As a working mom of 4 kids, I am always looking for easy and inexpensive ways to prepare food. I love pork and I love Costco, so when I found out Costco would have pork sirloin tip roast on sale this week, I had to go get some.
This pork sirloin tip roast is a flavorful, marbled cut perfect for the slow cooker. At the end of the week, I will share the recipe I created for our #PorkParty dinner tonight.
I was able to get enough pork sirloin tip roast for 4 meals and at $1.99/pound and $2.00 off at the register, it was a steal…
Vietnamese Spring Rolls Video
If you are wondering how to prepare all that pork, watch the video below from the National Pork Board showing you how to make Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Slow Cooked Pork.
Be sure to watch the entire video. It’s a quick 2 minutes and you’ll need to watch it to enter the $50 Costco gift card giveaway below.
So what did you think about the video?
$50 Costco Gift Card Giveaway
ENDED!! I have one (1) $50 Costco cash card to giveaway to one (1) lucky reader.
To enter: Share your favorite part of the video in the comments section.That’s it!
- Giveaway ends on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10pm ET.
- I will randomly pick one winner using “And The Winner Is” plugin.
- I will notify winner by email and you will have 24 hours to respond or I will choose another winner.
- Winner must provide information needed to get the prize to you. All information collected will ONLY be for the purposes of delivering Costco cash card.
- Must be 18 to win.
- Approximate value is $50.
- Only 1 entry per household.
Disclosure: This post sponsored by National Pork Board through The Motherhood. All opinions are 100% my own. I received monetary compensation and a Costco gift card to purchase the pork and other ingredients for my recipe.
Love Lifestyle Technology, Social Media, Fitness Gaming, Diet Coke, Running, PC & Mac Geek, Reading, Learning, Beach and anything with Bling!