Back to School is always a crazy time in my house. I feel like it is a second New Year’s and an opportunity to renew all those
resolutions intentions that I abandoned in February July. It is much easier to keep a schedule on a school day than on a summer day. We are all ready for some structure in the house again.
Chore List Pad
My new plan for this Fall is to get my family organized. We started a zone system during the summer and I wanted to put that system into place permanently. I will be using the momAgenda Chore List Pad to keep track of the zones and who has done their chores.momAgenda Chore List Pad to keep track of chores & who is completing them (&gets their allowance.)
All of my kids are at an age where they can read, so this chore chart is perfect for us. Each week on Sunday, we will fill this out and I will be sure everyone is aware of what their chores are for the week. They can put a checkmark when they complete the tasks. When it is time for allowance, it’ll be easy to see who get paid.
Weekly Family Planner
At the same time on Sunday, we will look at our schedule for the week and write it down on the Weekly Family Planner. With 4 kids, it can be hard to keep up with everyone’s schedule.Keep up with our schedule each week using the Weekly Family Planner pad.
This way everyone knows what the plan is for the week and I can figure out how to get everywhere to their activity on time. My plan is to also set the dinner plan and I’ll go to the grocery store on Monday morning.Blank Weekly Family Planner pad.
Both pads come with 50 sheets and have a magnet across the back so you can attach it to the fridge if you would like. Each pad retails for $16.99 at momAgenda.
momAgenda Planner Pad Giveaway
momAgenda is giving one (1) of my lucky readers the following:
To enter, Please tweet the following AND leave me a comment below with a link to the tweet and leave me a back to school organization tip (I can use all the tips I can get.)
I’m getting organized with @momAgenda for Back-to-School! I entered the #giveaway @ScrappinMichele http://bit.ly/NsrG9H #momAgendaCOMM
1. Must be 18 to enter.
2. Winner must give shipping address & phone number (for shipping purposes only).
3. Giveaway ends at 10:00 pm ET on 8/31/2012.
4. Winner will be randomly chosen using And The Winner Is plugin.
5. Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond with shipping information or another winner will be chose.
6. Only one entry per household.
Disclosure: As a member of the momAgendaCOMM team, I receive compensation in the form of product and money. All opinions are 100% my own.
Love Lifestyle Technology, Social Media, Fitness Gaming, Diet Coke, Running, PC & Mac Geek, Reading, Learning, Beach and anything with Bling!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- 8 Tips for Taking the Perfect Selfie; Win GorillaPod Tripod #attSELFIE #Giveaway - October 23, 2014
- The Heli Beast Flying Predator Jumps, Flies and Walks #Giveaway - October 22, 2014
- The Beatrix Girls Dolls are a Pop-Star Band With Real Music #Giveaway - October 22, 2014