No Wendy's in this part of the Philippines. But support for any kind of parenting is worthwhile. Good luck on them.
- May is Recharge Me Month; Join Me #RechargeMEPosted 24 days ago
- Updated 2013 Editorial Calendar Template DownloadPosted 143 days ago
- Create An Editorial Calendar For Your Blog; Free Template Download (2013 Updated)Posted 458 days ago
Wendy’s Father’s Day Frosty Weekend; You Can Help! #TreatItFwd
What is Wendy’s Father’s Day Frosty Weekend?
As you know, 50-cents from each Frosty purchase will be donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption (DTFA,) on Father’s Day weekend (June 16 & 17). These donations will be used to benefit the cause of Wendy’s Wonderful Kids, which is a program that helps foster children in need find great homes.
HOW DO I DONATE?
There are so many ways to donate!
1. Buy any Frosty product: On Saturday, June 16 and Sunday, June 17, for each Frosty product purchased, participating Wendy’s will donate 50-cents to Wendy’s Wonderful Kids. This signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption is dedicated to finding permanent adoptive families for children in foster care. (includes the original, parfait, shakes and floats)
3. Re-tweet: Now through Father’s Day, YOU can re-tweet one of @Wendys special Twitter posts with the hashtag #TreatItFwd.Wendy’s will make a 50-cent donation for each designated re-tweet made from Treat it Forward.